Wondering what to get your friends and family this holiday season without breaking the bank? Run out of ideas of what to get someone who seemingly has everything?
I just finished paying my rent/bills and doing my finances and realized I don’t have extra money to spend the rest of this month (and it’s only the 7th! eek!), so I came up with a list of cheaper and unique ideas for gifts for my friends and family!
What do you think about this? And I love checking out Amazon for gifts because they are always cheaper and super easy because if you have prime then they get delivered super fast (depending on your city, sometimes here in LA I have received things next day when ordering the night before!)
1. A Cute Quotation Mug – Who doesn’t love a cute mug for coffee or tea? I know lately I’ve been so busy to wash dishes, and all of my coffee mugs get used and sit in the sink – it’s always nice to have an extra mug! And if there’s a cute quote or design, all the better! I thought these were super cute and motivating. Check out similar here, there are too many cute ones on amazon for me to just link a few!
2. A Cute Tea kettle/tea set – I have been wanting a tea kettle/tea set for some time now! I like drinking tea in the evenings now as it is calming and not as much caffeine as coffee, and what better to make tea than with a really cute tea set! It’s not a complete necessity but just to make yourself or your friends/family feel cute, why not! I couldn’t find a single one I wanted, as they are all too cute, but check out similar here
! A tea pot set is definitely on my wishlist for the holidays!
3. Wine/Whiskey glasses and accessories – If your loved ones and friends are of legal age and enjoy unwinding with a glass of wine, whiskey, or other beverage of choice, what a better gift than some cute glasses or accessories (corks, openers, etc.?) They should be relatively inexpensive and can be super useful at parties or entertainment, especially during holiday parties this season! Check out Whiskey Glasses, Wine Glasses
or alcohol and wine accessories.
4. Backpacks – I have been an avid carrier of large tote bags for my purses, but I realize I fill them up way too much and so they are usually super heavy on my shoulder. I have been eyeing these really cute backpacks since the summer, and I am really considering using one as my “purse” in the coming new year! Do you like these or do you feel more comfortable with a regular purse? Check out some of my favorite Women’s Backpacks.
5. Manicure Set – If you know someone who loves to get their nails done or just loves painting their nails, nail polishes or manicure sets are perfect! I would love to get my nails done at a salon more frequently, but as a poor grad student I really can’t afford it! I went last weekend and got a manicure and pedicure and spent over $50! There are also now home gel manicure sets that are cool to use and last long, not usually as long as the gel manicures you get from a salon but at least for me (in lab I change my gloves constantly, rips off the nail polish fast!), they last longer than regular nail polish! Check out regular nail polish here, manicure sets here, and Gel manicure sets here!
What do you think about these gift ideas? Would these work for anyone you are buying gifts for? All the hard work is done for you already as I have included links, easy peasy!
Let me know what you think about these gift ideas, and I would love to hear other gift ideas you have, I still need more cheap gift ideas as I am not done my shopping yet!
Have a great week! xo
*This post is not sponsored by Amazon, I just love shopping using amazon as a customer as it is usually cheap, easy and quick shipping, and have linked to products mentioned using affiliate links.