Happy Monday loves! With Valentine’s Day this weekend, I decided to create a romantic pink look to wear to dinner! I used the same pink shades from my Vice3 Palette that I have used to create a different look/tutorial, but this one is a lot more subtle and romantic! This palette is so versatile that you can create super dramatic looks or more subtle romantic looks! This is one of THE palettes to take with you when traveling since you can create any kind of look!
1. First, prime your lids with an eye shadow primer, I chose to use Urban Decay Primer potion.
2. Sweep (1) Bobby Dazzle across the inner corner of the lid, priming the lid with a nice shimmery white color, and I also spread this white shade across the middle part of my lid to act as a base. I wanted to create a glam, romantic look. I focused on the lower part of the lid, close to the lash line!.
3. I added (2) Alien slightly in the inner/middle lid, to get some pigment, and going over some of the Bobby Dazzle. I tried to pack a little bit more to make it more pigmented but be careful not to put too much, because I didn’t want it to be too bright. The Bobby Dazzle underneath made this shade lighter, which was a pretty touch.
4. I then added (3) Sonic to the middle, packing more to try make the shade brighter. This was a good way to blend/transition to the darker shade.
5. Add (4) Bondage to the outer corner, dabbing it to get a dark pigment effect, use it to blend in the crease. Be careful of fall out with this dark shade, as it might smudge.
6. I then used the fat end of the brush to blend the colors, and I also tried blending in towards the crease of the eye to get a smooth effect.
7. Line the upper lid with a liquid liner, bringing it to a cat eye if you like (Check out my Winged Eye liner tutorial HERE).
8. Coat your lashes with mascara and enjoy your look! I used Urban Decay Perversion Mascara with Subversion Lash Primer! For my liquid liner I used Maybelline Line Stiletto! My favorite!
And the numbered pictorial for shade placement:
I just love being able to create such different looks using the same shades!
I submitted this look to a bi-weekly makeup competition on Savvyist.com, check it out and give me a vote if you liked this look by clicking HERE! Every vote counts 🙂
What kind of shades are you going for this Valentine’s Day?
Any special plans? I might just be going to dinner with the boyfriend 🙂
Let me know your special plans in the comments below!
PS. If you haven’t already, please give my Blog a LIKE on Facebook!! I would greatly appreciate it!
Or a follow on Instagram! XOXO