I am just getting over/still having a little cold, but that hasn’t stopped me from working like a mad woman, both at work (trying to submit a paper!) and on the blog (some new collaborations in the works!).
Here is a requested Cat Eye Liquid liner look that I seem to have perfected — practice makes perfect! I use the Maybelline Line Stiletto – It is amazing and so easy to use!
1. I first apply my eye makeup, I created this look using the Naked 3 Palette.
2. I start by lining the inner corner as close to the lash line as possible, with as steady a hand as possible! If you cant get a straight line, start with small dashes and connect them!
3. I then move to the end and draw a line for the wing!
4. Then, keeping the skin taught, I complete the “triangle” for the wing.
5. Next, I finish the liquid liner on the rest of my lid connecting to the wing
6. Lastly, I fill in the wing with my liner as best as possible!
7. Repeat on the other eye.
Practice makes perfect, so just keep working on it if you have a hard time drawing a nice presentable wing liner look! Sometimes I don’t get it to look the same on the other eye but you learn.
There are lots of Youtube tutorials on how to do this, so check those out too for some inspiration!
If this isn’t clear, let me know in the comments below and I can try to make a Youtube video as well!
xo – Andrea